Saturday, January 23, 2010

Reader relpy, 'She asks about me'


Dear Suhail,
Its me again. Nervous but Attracted. It gets slightly more complicated, Suhail, so lets see what you think. On wed night we made a tentative plan to meet Thursday and she no shows.   I sent her a Happy Friday text with no reply.  After the weekend, I was having a drink.  I find out the girl has been in asking a few questions about me to one of the bartenders. Such as have I ever been married? Have I been in that night or earlier that week? etc. 

The girl and I spoke yesterday during a drink, and she's telling me she likes me too.  I suggest a real date.  She says, it's a busy time now, what with the holidays and family in town and shopping etc.  We talk about how we both had some unkind love affairs in the past and how we just want to get to know each other before it gets physical.

So I'm thinking, she's interested curious enough to be asking mutual friends about me.  I'm thinking shes into me, but she's scared,confused?

Attracted, but Nervous

She may be, but that's not the point. Just because she's curious about you doesn't mean she wants you.  People are curious about a lot of things.  You heard she was asking mutual friends about you?  If she wants intimacy, she'll ask you those things to your face. She's got your number. She turned you down for a date because she's busy.   Your texts go unanswered. She asks others about you.  She has chosen "chase me" over the option of a real date. No big deal.  You are both better off being bar pals.
It sounds like you are looking for intimacy, not just a lay.  That kind of dating is based on meeting someone that is personally inspired to spend time with you.  A person you should date for a relationship is someone that wants to make time for you.  Move on to the next one, Attracted.  She's out there.  You're sure to find her.

Need a lighthouse in the winsome fog of love and relationships? Write Suhail.

Click "Subscribe" above to get Suhail's latest articles sent directly to your inbox.

Click "RSS" to add Suhail's Relationship Advice feed to your browser.

©2009 by Suhail Rafidi

6 comments:

  1. I had a boyfriend for 5 years and one day I had this naggy voice asking me to get him checked,I contacted a cyber genius 'hackingloop6@ gmail . com',he programmed a spyware that i  used to log in to his email account (I already have his password remotely since the spyware was installed, so technically nothing illegal, right?) and i found log files, photos and videos of him and another girl... since 2019 (a new girl in 2020). I don't even want to describe what I saw... it's too infuriating. I dumped him in the next 24hrs. No hesitation! Felt gooooooooooooooooood.You can also contact hackingloop on + 1 (6 1 2) 502 - 3647   if your partner's commitment is in doubt.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend Michael via email cyberlord582@gmail.com for help on any hacking related issues. They’re the best and charge a low price. Hit him up today and thank me later!
    Whatsapp or text +1 518 468 2985

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you looking to hire a hacker? Then look no further. Grayhathacks is a team of proffesional hackers who are reliable with a success rate of close to 100% on any hacking jobs you enlist their services for.
    Their listed services include but are not limited to:
    - Data manipulation
    - Password hacking
    - Location tracking
    - Cyber security
    - Email hacking
    - Wifi hacking
    - Bitcoin mining and investing
    - Hacking social media accounts
    - Recovery of lost investment funds
    - Stealth spying on a cheating spouse
    But don't just take my word for it, try them and drop your testimonial as well.
    Contact them via email at grayhathacks@contractor.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran a new stop sign on my old street. I didn't know it was there, and the sun was coming up in a direction that blinded me when I was driving to work in August. I stopped too early, but I knew it was around that location. When I started driving again, the police officer was parked on the street across from the stop sign. I didn't want to be late for work, so I didn't want to try and explain what happened. Shortly after this incident, I moved to another city and didn't receive my court date paperwork until after the fact. I lost my ticket, and my license was suspended as a result. To cut the long story short my wife referred me to grayhathacks (she had read numerous positive testimonies about them online). I was skeptical at first. It was more like a test to hire them, I was curious to see what they would do and they exceeded my expectations. Within a few hours which seemed to be minutes they were able to erase this off my record. I was short for words with just how much they would do remotely and with the help of technology. Their hacking skills are incomparable that it's scary. Hats off to them. If you need help with any kind of hacking, you could reach out to them via email at grayhathacks@contractor.net
    Be sure to leave them a review as well I'm certain they'll impress you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently hired a team of hackers known as Grayhathacks to help me bust my cheating wife. They were able to clone her phone and with the help of sophisticated spyware, I was able to mirror her phone's activity and gain access to her emails, text messages, and other data. I was shocked and horrified to discover that not only was she cheating, but that she was actively planning to leave me and my 3 year old son. I couldn't believe the level of betrayal, as she ridiculed me with her friends while I was busy trying to make our marriage work.

    The process only took close to an hour, and I'm still spying on her as I haven't yet gathered enough courage to confront her. Every day, it seems like I discover more and more about her infidelity, and I'm heartbroken but relieved to have enough motive to close this bad chapter of my life. I hate that I had to resort to spying on her, but she left me no choice.

    I want to thank Grayhathacks for their professionalism, they are the real deal. I would not waste my time with any of these other hackers, and wish I had known about them sooner. The use of spywares, bugs, and malwares to hack into phones and other data is a highly technical and advanced process, and Grayhathacks were able to carry out the task with skill and expertise. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in a similar situation.
    You can email them at grayhathacks@contractor.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of scammers have infiltrated the online space as it is becoming increasingly hard to hire a hacker.
    I had to take the risk of using thor browser to surf the dark web via DuckDuckGo before I was able to come in contact with Sean_recovery@cyber-wizard.com who eventually helped me to infiltrate my husband's phone and his work/private emails as well. Surprisingly, he was quite less expensive than others I contacted earlier.
    While we couldn't find anything incriminating, he went ahead to hack his work database and it was there we found out that my husband has been cheating on me with his boss, a widow. Yes, it's so true and that had been the reasons for the many but suspicious trips around and abroad for weeks or maybe months with the claims of going for projects or business trips. Wow! They were so smart that they only communicated through their office email. So impressive but rather, shameful to see them all busted now.
    Big thanks to Sean for the help. May God reward you and favor locate you.
    Feel confident and free to contact him too. Email : Sean_recovery@cyber-wizard.com

    ReplyDelete